We come to you wherever you are! No walk ins!
*A notary public is not an attorney licensed to practice law and may not give legal advice about immigration or any other legal matter or accept fees for legal advice.*
Mobile Notary Public San Mateo (No Walk Ins)
Estimate your cost or ask us for a preliminary invoice!
TRAVELING FEE+ (subject to change based on actual meeting Address):
- $ 45 to Belmont, Foster City, San Mateo
- $ 55 to San Carlos - $ 65 to Redwood City, Redwood Shores
- $ 75 to Burlingame, Millbrae, SFO Airport
- $ 85 to Menlo Park, San Bruno, S San Francisco
- $ 95 to Atherton, Palo Alto
- $105 to Daly City, Mountain View
- $115 to Half Moon Bay, Woodside
- $125 to Los Altos, Los Gatos, Pacífica, San Francisco, San José
a. Service Fee: $35 per each half an hour++
b. Per Signature Fee: $15 (Total = $15 x Number of Documents x Number of Notarized Signatures.
c. Per Witness Fee: $15 (Total = $15 x Number of Documents Witnessed x Number of Witnesses)
+ Customer is Liable for this Fee in Case of Cancellation Less than 1 Hour prior to the Appointment.
++ Customer is Liable for this Fee in Case of Cancellation Less than 2 Hours prior to the Appointment.
Example: A client located 4 miles from our office (8 miles round trip) who needs to sign 5 documents by 2 people and only 3 documents need to be notarized and 1 document need to be witnessed by 2 witnesses, will incur a fee of $193 = ($43 = $35 service fee+ 8 x $1 trip fee) + ($90 = 2 people x 3 documents x $15) + ($60 = 1 document x 2 signatures x 2 witnesses x $15).