We come to you wherever you are! No walk ins!
*A notary public is not an attorney licensed to practice law and may not give legal advice about immigration or any other legal matter or accept fees for legal advice.*
TRAVELING FEE+ (subject to change based on actual meeting Address):
- $ 45 to Belmont, Foster City, San Mateo
- $ 55 to San Carlos
- $ 65 to Redwood City, Redwood Shores
- $ 75 to Burlingame, Hillsborogh, Millbrae, SFO Airport
- $ 85 to Menlo Park, San Bruno, S San Francisco
- $ 95 to Atherton, Daly City
- $105 to Mountain View, Palo Alto
- $115 to Half Moon Bay, Woodside
- $125 to Los Altos, Los Gatos, Pacífica, San Francisco, San José
a. Per Signature Fee: $15 (Total = $15 x Number of Documents x Number of Notarized Signatures.)
b. Per Witness Fee: $15 (Total = $15 x Number of Documents Witnessed x Number of Witnesses)
ADDITIONAL CHARGES (IF APPLICABLE):
1. Administration Fee: $35 per each half an hour++
2. Emergency and Outside business hours appointments: Before 7 pm: $50 ... 7 pm - 5 am: $100 ... 7 am - 9 am: $50
3. Full Day Appointments: $295 per day
4. Printing/Scanning Documents: $0.25 per page
5. Parking Charges: $ paid at the notary site
6. Bridge Toll Charges: $ paid at the bridge
7. FedEx/UPS/USPS Drop off: $25
+ Customer is Liable for this Fee in Case of Cancellation Less than 1 Hour prior to the Appointment.
++ Customer is Liable for this Fee in Case of Cancellation Less than 2 Hours prior to the Appointment.
PAYMENT OPTIONS (DUE UPON COMPLETION OF NOTARY SERVICE):
2. Business Check (Surcharge: $2.50 per $100 of total invoice)
3. Credit Card or PayPal (Surcharge: 10% of total invoice))
FIXED RATES AS SIGNING AGENT FOR CLOSING LOANS:
(the quote includes printing, scanning & dropping off the package at FedEx/UPS/USPS office)
1. Up to 50 Pages: $225
2. For Over 50 up to 75 Pages: $250
3. For Over 75 up to 100 Pages: $295
4. For Over 100 up to 125 Pages: $345
5. ... Add $50 for each additional 25 pages over 125 pages.
Example Cost Calculation:
A client located in San Mateo who needs to sign 5 documents by 2 people and only 3 documents need to be notarized and 1 document need to be witnessed by 2 witnesses, will incur a fee of $265 = ($45 = Traveling Fee) + ($70 = 2 x 35 One Hour Notary Service) + ($90 = 2 people x 3 documents x $15) + ($60 = 1 document x 2 signatures x 2 witnesses x $15).